Little Stars Christian Preschool Aims
- To provide high quality care and education enabling “learning through play” for children from 2 years 6 months until school.
- To prepare each child to enter school, happy, confident and ready to learn.
- To treat each child as an individual and to understand that they develop at their own pace, meeting the needs of each child daily.
- To provide help and support to parents and families, and work together in partnership.
- Little Stars is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and follows guidelines from the Department for Education.
- We plan around the children’s interests and themes following the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Little Stars Ethos Statement
At Little Stars we aim to enhance the development and education of Children under Statutory School age in a Board of Trustees run group. We offer high quality preschool education with the emphasis on learning through play, in a nurturing and loving Christian Community.
We aim to give each child a sense of their worth and uniqueness so that they are sure that they are loved and valued. We treat everyone equally and aim to show God’s love through all that we do. We show that everyone matters to God, both adults and children.
We welcome families of all Faiths and none on equal terms.
We celebrate our similarities and differences.
We aim to give our children the confidence and skills so that when they leave us they are eager and ready for the next stage of their education.
Little Stars is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all adults to share this commitment.